• Order management; EDI, webshops, mail, CRM and phone.
• Claims and returns handling.
• Customer support activities like: track and trace, claims questions, order questions, web shop support, 3PL communication.
• Customer Service calls (inbound and outbound), with the purpose to increase customer service.
• Responsible for administrative processes related to the sale of products to customers, complying at all times with internal procedures established by the company.
• Share with Sales Representatives the responsibility to keep the client informed and properly advised about the products, in order to ensure a positive evolution of sales.
• Update relevant information in CRM and thus providing the Sales Representatives with information from clients that allows them to define and develop the necessary actions to achieve sales objectives.
• Be involved and pro-actively engage in continuous improvement initiatives
Education & professional qualifications
• Relevant administrative education or qualification.
• Fluency in English and Dutch.
• French is a pre. Knowledge / experience
• 1-2 years of experience in a similar position with a very strong customer service focus.
• Good communication and conflict management skills.
• High level of detail orientation and good organizational skills.
• Ability to deal with high time pressure situations.
• IT literate: high level of Microsoft Office, especially Excel- user level. Preference to 1NAV knowledge.
Context and Scope
Performs all operational tasks related to the customer interaction in the order to invoice process.
The position is located in the Veghel office, and the clients are included in three different pillars in the Netherlands.
It is a position that requires a lot of interaction and must interact with Sales, Logistics and S&F for the correct management of customer accounts. The position also requires high level team work.
As the first point of contact with the client, the position demands strong communication skills (empathy and assertiveness) to deal with the situations that arise in the day to day, as well as being detailed oriented, organized/have methodology to be successful.